Cymed Transcription
VHOne
2003-07-25 20:38:00 UTC
I know 1 person that works for them. They bought the old company that I worked
for for so long, MTS in Richmond VA and they have an office in Richmond now.
Su, if you are reading this, you can identify with MTS I remember.

The 1 person that I know that works for them likes it, but I have no other word
from anyone about them.

Vickie
Subject: Re: Cymed Transcription
lobby!ngtf-m01.news.aol.com!ngpeer.news.aol.com!newsfeed1!bredband!newsfe
ed.stanford.edu!headwall.stanford.edu!newshub.sdsu.edu!elnk-nf2-pas!newsfe
ed.earthlink.net!stamper.news.pas.earthlink.net!stamper.news.atl.earthlink
.net!harp.news.atl.earthlin
k.net!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: sci.med.transcription
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 13:01:51 -0700